Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned pro, sustainability reporting can be time consuming, complicated, expensive and generally a bit of a minefield. We offer pragmatic, simple reporting solutions – helping you find the value in your sustainability report with less of the pain.
Every organization’s needs are different so we offer a wide range of services to help you plan, write, design and benefit from your report.
The Benefits of Sustainability reporting
- Understand your most significant impacts
- Identify and understand emerging risks and opportunities that your organization may face
- Target your communications to your key stakeholders – employees, investors, customers, NGOs, regulators
- Align your report with best practice reporting frameworks and standards including the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and others
- Create a repository of answers to stakeholders’ questions
- Use the reporting process to drive ownership and accountability of sustainability performance into the business, as well as measure performance improvement
- Connect your reporting process and focus areas to the business and to commercial strategy
- Build and protect your reputation
- Meet legal requirements
Our Sustainability Reporting experience
We work with organizations both large and small across the world to help them implement the sustainability reporting and communications most suitable for them. Our support often spans a number of the stages described above. Our clients include:
Cisco • Kingfisher • Alliance Data Systems • Canon EMEA • Provident Financial • Brother UK • The North Face • Jackson Family Wines • Colas • Network Rail
Sustainability Reporting case study – Alliance Data
Since 2012, we have supported Alliance Data in the development of their CR Report. This has included everything from initial development of their CR strategy and focus areas (including materiality assessment), content collection, goal setting, copy writing, and GRI gap analysis to ensure Alliance Data’s reporting is aligned with best practice standards.
They have recently been awarded first place in PR Daily’s 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Awards in the category “One time/Annual Report’.
“Anthesis has acted as an extension of our internal team – effectively guiding us throughout our sustainability journey, taking into account our unique business drivers, company culture, goals and objectives. Their expertise and partnership have been instrumental to our ongoing progress” – Dana Beckman, Director – Corporate Affairs, Alliance Data
Download our two page guide to continue reading: