The PSRT Sustainability Leadership Framework
The Product Sustainability Round Table (PSRT) is a network of sustainability experts from some of the world’s largest and most respected organizations.
For more than 25 years, PSRT members have collaborated to deepen their understanding of issues and trends, share collective experiences and expertise, and strengthen capacity for addressing sustainability challenges. In 2016, the PSRT developed the Sustainability Leadership Framework which supports members in embedding sustainability into their organizational cultures.
The Sustainability Leadership Framework
All organizations regardless of where they are in their sustainability journey can benefit from maturity models that define a path forward to building more resilient, agile organizations. The framework was designed to help businesses determine the level of maturity and capability of their programs and shape continuous improvement goals.
The Leadership Framework can be used to accelerate and scale organizations’ sustainability efforts by:
- Defining key management practices required to develop a leading, culturally embedded organization,
- Enabling self-assessment and identification of improvement opportunities and goals,
- Supporting cross-industry benchmarking and identification of common challenges,
- Identifying best practices and resources that will enable continuous improvement within the framework, and
- Providing a structure to measure performance and progress against goals over time.
Receive your copy
To receive your copy of the Sustainability Leadership Framework*, please complete the form below. If you would like to receive a free copy of the benchmarking report complete your self assessment against the framework and send it back to: email@example.com.
*Please note: your assessment will be kept confidential. Only blinded results will be shared in the benchmarking report. The PDF will be sent via email shortly after completion of the form.