Anthesis Middle East environment and sustainability capability statement
Anthesis Middle East is a specialist environmental consultancy providing sustainability services to a wide range of public and private sector entities. Based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), our team of experienced professionals provide environmental management solutions across the GCC region and further afield.
The team specializes in environmental planning and auditing, hazardous materials assessment and waste management. We can assist your organization in evaluating the risks and liabilities related to building or infrastructure design; carrying out construction work, demolition or refurbishment; or if you are buying or selling a site.
We have worked with some of the leading organizations in the property, infrastructure, financial and utilities industries, delivering cutting edge compliance and operational improvement programs. Our track record of success in difficult corporate environments means we understand the challenges you may face now and in the future.
Our team has over 40 years of combined experience in delivering for clients, and holds internationally-recognized qualifications in auditing and assessment. Our strong understanding of local regulations and drivers means we are well placed to find the best solutions, as well as benefiting from the support of over 160 Anthesis sustainability experts worldwide.
We provide best practice environmental and sustainability advice to our clients which enables them to manage and minimize risks and liabilities. We can help your company if you are:
- Planning construction work and require environmental permitting and planning assistance to meet legislative requirements
- In the process of construction and require environmental management and auditing services
- Undertaking demolition or refurbishment works and need to assess buildings for asbestos and other hazardous materials
- In need of asbestos surveys, asbestos removal management and validation, and Asbestos Supervising Consultant (ASC) services
- Looking for ways to manage waste materials
- Looking to assess your properties for occupational health and safety risks
- Acquiring or selling a site and need to understand potential environmental liabilities