Middle East- Environmental Auditing and Due Diligence
ENVIRONMENTAL AUDITING AND DUE DILIGENCE
Whether you’re managing environmental liabilities in a property or corporate transaction, keeping your workforce safe and productive, or looking to better understand your compliance requirements, Anthesis Middle East can help you. We bring a deep understanding of local policy and practice in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and India. With extensive experience in the region, we combine world class expertise with the best of local delivery.
We understand the time frames and contexts of transaction support and we are focused on your people, your needs and the results you want to see – not just checking boxes. We’ve worked with leading companies in the technology, construction, financial and utilities industries, delivering cutting edge compliance and operational improvement programs. Our track record of success in difficult corporate environments means we understand the challenges you face.
- Environmental due diligence for acquisitions and divestments
- Phase 1 environmental assessments
- Phase 2 subsurface investigations and building contaminants surveys
- Environmental liability and risk assessments
- EHS compliance management and auditing
- Regulatory analysis and support
- Permit management and support
- Regulatory liaison