Anthesis is sponsoring The Crowd during 2017 – find out more about The Crowd here.
Anthesis hosts both online webinars and in-person gatherings. We’d be delighted if you can join us at one of our upcoming events:
5th December 2017: Webinar – Science Based Targets: reducing carbon across the value chain
Join us on December 5th at 9am (MST) for a webinar, register here and read on to find out how you can benefit from this free webinar:
Anthesis Group present the second in a series of three webinars, focused on managing Food Waste, Energy GHG emissions and Water. For the second in this series, we explore the topic of Science Based Targets and how companies can evaluate and ultimately achieve significant reductions in GHG emissions across their value chain.
We consider the tools needed and we assess the methodology that we’re applying when helping clients, evaluate and set a Science Based Target.
This webinar will help you:
- Evaluate the various Science Based Target methodologies that can be applied
- Understand what is typically required in order to set a Science Based Target
- Think about how to prioritize and implement GHG emissions reduction activities
- Understand the tools available for data collection in the supply chain
- Assess how data visualization can inform decision-making & enable reporting