Sustainability is moving center stage. Rising resource pressures and costs, and growing expectations from customers and investors, have taken it from a peripheral concern championed by CSR professionals and NGOs to a mainstream business-critical issue, core to all departments from R&D to marketing. Compliance and ‘do no harm’ are no longer enough – the question is: will your business survive and prosper through the massive changes that lie ahead?
We can help you to understand and manage your risks and maximize commercial opportunities in this fast-moving business environment. Our analytics and experience in strategy development mean we can give you the tools and insights you need to shape and deliver on your ambitions and goals. We can support implementation of your existing initiatives but also bring new ideas to the table.
We’ll help you connect with the people inside and outside the business that will turn strategy into reality and theory into practice. We’ll find the partners, create the success stories, and build the collaboration platforms that make it possible for everyone to go further. We want to work with leaders, just like you do. Let’s co-create opportunities together, collaborating to turn linear business models into circular, sustainable ones.
WHY CHOOSE US?
You need strategy that’s based on evidence, not guesswork. Our background in sustainability metrics means our innovative thinking is well-grounded in facts and figures. Our analytical approach means we can identify where the real impacts and opportunities lie in your value chain. And our thought leadership network gives you best practice and guidance from a global network of pioneers.
You want business-ready strategy that you can put into practice. We only develop strategy that we’d be happy to deliver. It’s all about translating your sustainability goals into real life by integrating them into your existing business processes.
You don’t want to get mired in complexity. We use clear language and infographics to make difficult data easy to understand and quickly show what really matters.
You want strategy that establishes and builds your leadership credentials. We help you define a powerful, differentiated narrative about your sustainability ambitions that inspires and motivates staff, customers and other stakeholders to understand, communicate and adapt. It is people, rather than organizations, who change.
- Defining vision and values
- Developing sustainability and corporate responsibility strategies
- Circular business model development
- Developing financial metrics and tools
- Renewables strategy, Accounting and Additionality
- Goal Setting, Science-based Targets
- Community engagement strategy
- Materiality matrix development
- Metrics and evidence
- Risk & Opportunity Assessment, RiskHorizon
- Identifying reduction opportunities
Metrics & Reporting
- Scopes 1, 2 and 3 reporting
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Natural Capital Accounting
- Carbon offsetting
- Certifications and labelling
- GRI, DJSI, SASB, and many of the leading 3rd Party Survey, Awards and Rankings Organization submissions
- Data collection and analysis
- Copywriting / storytelling / content editing
- Visuals / infographics
- Artworking / production
- Project management
- Customer engagement
- Consumer communications
- Consumer-facing qualitative and market research
- Employee engagement and culture change
- Behavior change strategy and delivery
- Customized workshops and training
- Social impact baseline (regional, national and global operations)
- Quantified social value assessment
- Stakeholder communications management
- Community and economic assessment for inclusion in Environmental Social Impact Assessments (ESIA)
- Regional footprinting
- Organizational footprints
- Ecological footprinting
- Waste audits / mapping material flows
- Circular economy metrics
- World class event carbon management
- Construction carbon management
- Chemical toxicity / risk metrics